December 15, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Saginaw City Hall Council Chambers, 333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Mayor Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas Mayor Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Reverend Valendy, Saginaw United Methodist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) CC-1215-08 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, December 1, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(5) CC-1215-09 (PDF): Consideration and action regarding Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Saginaw and Trinity Industries for outdoor warning siren; and donation of outdoor emergency warning siren (Tabled at 12/1/2015 Council Meeting) - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(6) CC-1215-10 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Memorandum of Understanding with Tarrant County College-Northwest for adult and continuing education classes at City of Saginaw facilities for 2016 - Director of Recreation, Keith Rinehart
(7) CC-1215-11 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Soccer Field Usage Agreement with Eagle Mountain Soccer Association - Director of Recreation, Keith Rinehart
(8) CC-1215-12 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Award of Bid for S.E. 24-inch Trunk Main Replacement Phase I and III - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(9) CC-1215-13 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding election of representative to the Board of Directors of the Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(10) CC-1215-14 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Construction of Skate Park at Willow Creek Park - Jonathan Reed
(11) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(12) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley