The Finance Department manages and accounts for the City's financial resources. The department prepares and monitors the annual budget, invests city funds in compliance with the Public Funds Investment Act, and is responsible for debt administration, fixed asset accounting, unclaimed property, and financial reporting. The Finance Department includes: Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Municipal Court, and Utility Billing.
Kimberly Quin - Finance Director
Kim started with the City of Saginaw in 2012 as the Assistant Finance Director/Budget Analyst. She was promoted to Finance Director in 2018. She has a BBA/Finance from the University of Texas. She has worked in the Budget Office of the City of Grand Prairie, Texas and the Finance Department of the City of West Palm Beach, Florida.
Tax Rate Calculations, Notices, and Proposed Budgets
- Approved Budget for Fiscal Year 2021/2022 (PDF)
- Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2021/2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Proposed Fiscal Year 2021/22 Budget Public Hearing (PDF)
- Notice of Tax Rate Public Hearing 08/16/2021 for Fiscal Year 2021/2022 (PDF)
- Notice About Tax Rates 2021/2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Adopted Tax Rate 2021/2022 (PDF)