- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2017 Council Packets
- August 29, 2017 Workshop
August 29, 2017 Workshop
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF WORKSHOP MEETING
Workshop and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Saginaw City Hall Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Boulevard
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. The public may attend, but no input will be accepted at this meeting.
The Mayor and Saginaw City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(2) WS-0817-01: Bailey Boswell Road Project Update and Discussion; and Direction to Staff - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(3) WS-0817-02: Salary Pay Plan Discussion, and Direction to Staff - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(4) WS-0817-03: Video Streaming of City Council Meetings Discussion, and Direction to Staff - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(5) Executive Session:1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
2. § 551.074. Texas Government Code. Deliberation regarding Personnel Matters. The City Council may convene in executive session to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee; or to hear a complaint or charge against an officer or employee, including deliberation regarding the following officers or employees:
(6) Adjournment - Mayor, Todd Flippo